The new updated Wicklow Community Directory website has gone live!
Community and voluntary organisations and services listed on the website have been contacted with an invitation to login to their profile, create a password, and check and amend their listings.
We are encouraging organisations and services to do this as soon as possible - the benefits of continuing to have your FREE listing on the website are:
- The site has around 850 entries (and rising!) and a huge number of visitors, and is a great way to spread the word about your service and activities – and it’s now even easier for people to use, and more ‘responsive’ on different devices such as mobiles and tablets.
- Once you confirm your user profile, you will be able to log in at any time to amend your free listing(s) – don’t worry, it’s easy!
- There are cool new features such as location maps to help people find you.
- The new What’s On events listing page allows you to login and create events that will be visible to all visitors to the site, and so promote them to a large audience.
- As a community-led website, listings are completely free - and no ads!
- We'll do our best to share your news and events on Facebook and Twitter as well.
If you don't already have a listing on the website, click Register from the top of the Home page to create your user profile, and you will then be able to create your free listing!