BBH is a voluntary group made up of residents from Ballyguile, Broadlough View and Hillview areas of Wicklow Town and manages Hillview Community Centre in Ballyguile. The group, which was formed in September 2009, is completely self-financing and relies on income from activities and grants to fund the overhead costs of running Hillview Community Centre in Ballyguile.
Our main aims and objectives are:-
- To manage the centre in an efficient and inclusive manner that promotes social inclusion in Wicklow Town
- To provide regular activities for young people which will help their self confidence and self esteem to grow
- To create a safe and friendly environment for people to come together on an equal footing
- To promote and provide learning opportunities for the local community
- To promote awareness of BBH in our local community and to network with other like minded organisations