Have your say on the future development of the Bray Municipal District area - including Bray, Enniskerry and Kilmacanogue!
Wicklow County Council wants to consult with you on a new draft Local Area Plan (LAP) 2017-2023 for the Bray Municipal District.
There is a public information day on Wednesday 16th August in Bray Municipal District Office from 2-4pm and 5.30-8pm, where you can talk to council staff to get an understanding of the draft LAP, ask questions and get help with making your submission.
You can also view the draft LAP from Wednesday, 2nd August to Friday, 15th September, 2017 at:
- Wicklow County Council, County Buildings, Station Road, Wicklow Town
- Bray Municipal District Office, Bray Civic Centre, Main Street, Bray
- The council's website: www.wicklow.ie
Make your submission by 5pm on 15th September 2017 by:
- Mail: Administrative Officer, Planning Section, Wicklow County Council, Station Road, Wicklow Town.
- email: email@example.com
All submissions must:
- Be clearly marked with 'BRAY MD LAP';
- Include your name, contact address, and (if relevant) details of any organisation, community group or company you represent. Be sure to put these on a separate piece of paper, as submissions will be available for public viewing and may be placed on the council's website, as the process is open and public.
See www.wicklow.ie to find out more. Call 0404 20100.