Men’s Health Symposium - 'Men in the Middle', on Thursday 15th March 2018 - organised as part of the ‘Healthy Ireland - Men’ Action Plan. The event will explore men’s health and wellbeing during middle-age, and will:
- Launch a report on findings from Year 1 of the ‘Middle-Aged Men and Mental Health Project’ research.
- Present key data on the health and wellbeing of middle-aged men in Ireland.
- Highlight new / current research which focuses upon the target age group.
- Showcase some practical examples of what is happening to support middle-aged men across Ireland.
- Feature internationally recognised experts in the field of men’s health.
The Symposium will take place on Thursday 15th March 2018, from 9.30am - 3.30pm, in Dr Steevens' Hospital, Dublin 8. It is free to attend. However, all places must be booked in advance.