The Early Years Child Protection Programme are holding Regional Briefing Sessions on the Children First Act, 2015 for Early Years Services.
The Children First Act, 2015 was fully commenced on December 11th, 2017 and gives early years services new legal responsibilities.
This Briefing Session will look at the implications of the Act for early years providers and will include information on developing a Child Safeguarding Statement.
The Session is for everyone involved in early years services but will be if particular interest to you if you are a:
- Service Manager
- Chairperson of a board of management
- Member of a board of management
- Childminder (registered with Tusla)
- Designated Liaison Person for Child Protection
To book on one of the these sessions, please book via Eventbrites website https://www.eventbrite.ie/o/the-early-years-child-protection-programme-1...
When booking - please note that 2 places are available per service.
For your convenience Wicklow CCC are also holding similar briefing sessions on the above over the coming weeks on dates below:
- Arklow Bay Hotel, Monday 5th February 7 - 8.30 pm
- Glenview Hotel, Tuesday 13th February 7 - 8.30 pm
- Baltinglass Parish Centre, Tuesday 27th February 7 - 8.30pm
To attend this briefing session please complete our online booking form http://www.wccc.ie/childcare-providers/online-booking-for-for-free-courses/