Wicklow Regatta takes place in Wicklow Town from 3rd-5th August 2018.
Wide range of events over the weekend, such as:
- Carnival at The Murrough
- Outdoor Junior Chess
- Free Yoga and Sound Therapy demonstrations Friday 3rd August from 2.00pm
- Golly Fishing (a golly is a Wicklow crab) Friday 3rd August from 7pm at Parnell Bridge, in aid of St. Catherine's Special School
- Secret Garden Music Festival
- Family Fun Day 2-8pm Saturday 4th August, featuring Dublin Ukelele Collective and other musicians
- Raft Race 2.30pm Sunday 5th August
See https://www.facebook.com/WicklowRegattaFestival/ for up-to-date information on events.