Wicklow County Council COVID-19 Community Response Forum Helpline: 1800 868 399 email email@example.com
The forum will:
- lead the coordination of COVID-19 community supports and resilience in each area.
- co-ordinate work to help ensure all vulnerable members of our communities affected by COVID-19 restrictions are appropriately supported.
- include members of Local Authority, HSE, county champions, An Post, Community Welfare Service, An Garda Siochana, Other Statutory Bodies, family resource centres, the Community & Voluntary sector and local Age Friendly Programme.
The forum will ensure the provision of the following services:
- Collection and delivery of food, essential household items, fuel, medication in line with guidance
- Transport to community testing centres, clinical Assessment Hubs, GP and hospital appointments
- Social isolation, supports, engagement
- Meals and their delivery
- Other medical/health needs