Wicklow Community Call Helpline: 1800 868 399 email firstname.lastname@example.org
Help desk for vulnerable members of the community.
- Delivery of food, medication, fuel or other household items
- Someone to talk to or keep in touch with
- Other practical supports
- Signposting and referral to reliable information and services
The help desk is run by Wicklow County Council COVID-19 Community Response Forum. The forum:
- leads the coordination of COVID-19 community supports and resilience in each area.
- co-ordinates work to help ensure all vulnerable members of our communities affected by COVID-19 restrictions are appropriately supported.
- includes members of Local Authority, HSE, county champions, An Post, Community Welfare Service, An Garda Siochana, Other Statutory Bodies, family resource centres, the Community & Voluntary sector and local Age Friendly Programme.