START Suicide Prevention Alertness Skills free online training programme
Would you like to learn how to become suicide alert in your work, home, voluntary and community life?
START is a free online, interactive training programme, open to anybody in the community, that will give you the skills and knowledge to keep others safe from suicide.
- Open to anybody in the community aged 18+
- Learn how to identify people who are at risk, confidently ask them about the topic of suicide and connect them with resources that can help them stay safe
- 1.5 to 2-hour programme you can complete on any internet accessible device
- Complete in one session or complete at your own pace in up to 60 days
- Mix of guided online content, video and interactive questions
- Certificate of completion at end of programme
This course is made available in Ireland by the HSE National Office for Suicide Prevention and LivingWorks.
If you're interested email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more or register.
Please forward details of this training to others you know who may be interested.