Before you create your organisation's listing, you need to register and create an account - it won't take long, we promise!
You must first read and accept these Terms & Conditions.
Terms & Conditions for Listings in the Wicklow Community Directory website
- To be eligible for inclusion as a listing in the Wicklow Community Directory (WCD) website you must be a not-for-profit community or voluntary organisation or statutory agency and you must be based in Co. Wicklow or providing services or activities in Co. Wicklow.
- Some community-based arts, culture or sport and recreation organisations who operate for profit may be considered for inclusion on the site if you are providing a valuable service to the health and wellbeing of the community - such as dance, drama or music schools or martial arts or other sports activities. The decision on inclusion will be entirely at the discretion of site administrators.
- You may be required to submit proof of current affiliation to, or membership of, a relevant professional or regulatory body.
- Before you submit a listing for inclusion on the site, you must ensure that you have the appropriate authority as a member of the organisation and permission from an appropriate decision-maker in the organisation to submit the listing and for the wording of the listing.
- All information you provide will be visible to the public on the website - apart from your own individual private login and contact details.
- All listings and events have to be authorised by the website administrator before they are published.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of the information you provide in your listing and keeping the listing up-to-date (although we will send you regular reminders to do this!)
- Your listing must provide up-to-date contact details such as: an official organisational address, an official organisational email adress, an official organisational phone number - personal home addresses, personal email addresses or personal phone numbers are not allowed.
- Links in your listing to your website cannot be to a website that is 'under construction' and should link either to your organisation's official website or the website of a relevant national organisation of which your organisation is a member or affiliate.
- You are not allowed to use the Wicklow Community Directory to post commercial or marketing listings, posts or events - these will not be published.
- We do not allow links to websites with adult or illegal content.
- You are not allowed to use the Wicklow Community Directory website to engage in deceptive or misleading on-line marketing practices.
- You should choose, when creating a listing, one main category that most closely describes the work or activities of your organisation or service - we reserve the right to change the category of a listing where it is assigned to an inappropriate or unrelated category.
- We reserve the right to modify, reject, reposition or delete any information submitted to the Wicklow Community Directory website and will do so where we see fit - to preserve the integrity of the directory.