IMPACT Employment Initiative
If you are a person with a disability aged 18 or over, living in the Bray or North Wicklow area, the IMPACT Initiative can support you to achieve sustainable employment, become self-employed or progress in your career. There is no charge for the service.
- Person-centred supports such as CV creation and interview skills
- Information on in-work supports available
- Identifying suitable education and training options
- In-house and external training to increase your employment opportunities
- Work experience and work placements
- Support to advance your career and improve your employment prospects
- Advice and guidance if you want to start your own business
Call the team on 01 963 3342 to find out more and make an appointment.
Supports for employers:
- Information on incentives to hire a person with a disability
- Supports to build a dynamic and diverse, inclusive workforce
- Provide you with trained individuals suitable for employment
- Support you to promote an accessible, supportive workplace
IMPACT was set up by a consortium of local organisations, led by Bray Area Partnership, with funding under the Measure to Support the Employment of People with Disabilities - a Department of Social Protection programme resourced by the Dormant Accounts Fund.
The aims are to increase labour market participation, employment skills and employability of people with disabilities, opportunities for career progression, and the number of employers with good practice and supportive workplaces for people with disabilities.
Boghall Road, Ballymorris