ISSU gives a platform for the voice of Irish second level students to be heard
ISSU gives a platform for the voice of Irish second level students to be heard.
Our aims are:
- To develop policies on issues affecting Irish second-level students and represent and rights of Students.
- To provide a transparent, democratic and reliable organisation.
- To support, and provide training for the development of second-level school Student Councils.
- To work closely with educational curriculum policy makers and Education Partners to continually develop a transparent, fair and modern education system.
- To work in collaboration with other educational and youth institutions and bodies both in Ireland and Europe.
- And most importantly, to give Students a structured platform through which the voice of the Irish Second-level Students will be heard.
(01) 443 4461