Bray Area Partnership
Bray Area Partnership is a local development company working in the greater Bray and Greystones areas to:
- tackle disadvantage and social exclusion;
- increase equality of access to information, basic services, education, training and employment for marginalised individuals and groups; and
- empower local people and communities to have a say on issues that affect them, identify their own needs and make positive change in their lives.
We provide a range of free services in the local community in the greater Bray and Greystones areas:
- Training for Work: Safe Pass, Manual Handling, Get Job Ready, and more
- Enterprise service: information and advice, Start Your Own Business courses, support after set-up, support for Social Enterprises
- Supports for children and families: parenting courses, SPECS Project
- Social Prescribing service to help you find supports and activities in your local community
- Conversational English classes in Bray and Greystones
- Ukrainian Community Centre providing information, supports, activities and conversational English classes
- We Can Quit stop smoking programmes
- IMPACT Initiative, supporting people with disabilities to get work, set up their own business or progress in their careers.
- CARA Care & Repair odd jobs service for older people
- Supports for community groups
- Information websites such as Wicklow Community Directory and DisABILITY Bray
- And much more - check out our website to find out more.
Find out about all our services and supports on our website https://www.brayareapartnership.ie/ .
We deliver the Government's Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP) for the Bray and Greystones Municipal District areas.