Bray Area Partnership is a local development company working in the greater Bray and Greystones areas to:
- tackle disadvantage and social exclusion;
- increase equality of access to information, basic services, education, training and employment for marginalised individuals and groups; and
- empower local people and communities to have a say on issues that affect them, identify their own needs and make positive change in their lives.
We provide a wide range of free services in the local community in the greater Bray and Greystones areas:
- Local Employment Service: explore your options, CV preparation, job search, interview skills, education & training
- Training for Work: Safe Pass, Manual Handling, Get Job Ready, and more
- Enterprise service: information and advice, Start Your Own Business courses, training and ongoing support after set-up
- Supports for children and families: Meitheal service, parenting courses, SPECS Early Intervention Project
- Social Prescribing service to help you find supports and activities in your local community
- Fun Dayz Community Childcare Service
- Fáilte Isteach Bray & Kilcoole free conversational English classes
- Warmer Homes free home insulation scheme
- Supports and training for community groups
- Support project for people with addiction issues
- Collaboative networks working in areas such as disability and youth mental health
- And much more - check out our website to find out more.
Find out about all our services and supports on our website https://www.brayareapartnership.ie/ .
We deliver the Government's Social Inclusion and Community Activation Programme (SICAP) for the Greater Bray and Greystones areas.