Bray Area Partnership's free* Fáilte Isteach conversational English classes take place in three venues:
- St. Peter's Parish Centre Bray on Wednesday nights in term time
- Kilcoole Community Centre on Monday nights in term time
- Kilcoole Community Centre on Wednesday mornings
- St Fergal's National School Bray on Thursday mornings in term time
*€2 weekly donation towards running costs is requested.
Call Lorna Lafferty or Jennifer Jones at Bray Area Partnership on 01 286 8266 to find out more or check if there are free places. Follow us on Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/failteisteachbraykilcoole/?fref=ts
- You must be aged 18 or over and live in the Greater Bray, Greystones, Kilcoole, Kilmacanogue, or Newcastle Lower areas.
- You have to register before starting classes.
About Fáilte Isteach
Fáilte Isteach is a national Third Age Ireland initiative where people from local communities volunteer their time to teach practical conversational English to people from other countries who live in their community.
Bray Area Partnership runs three local projects in Bray and Kilcoole.
Classes are free and take place in a friendly cafe style setting through small group conversations.