Age & Opportunity
National organisation for older people
Age & Opportunity is a national development organisation working to enable the best possible quality of life for all people as they age by:
- Championing the creativity and value of older people;
- Combating stereotypes and negative views of ageing;
- Developing inclusive and engaging experiences which respond to the interests and needs of the diverse older adult population;
- Developing, testing and measuring the impact of pioneering programmes and approaches;
- Making evidence available to policy-makers and service providers;
- Working with partners and stakeholders to ensure that Ireland’s policies, strategies and programmes are directly informed by the needs and experiences of older people.
They have Arts, Active and Engage programmes.
St. Patrick's Hall, Marino Institute of Education
(01) 805 7709