Greystones Town Team presents ‘Picnic in the Park’ – a free fun-filled community event for all ages.
Children of all ages, along with their parents and all the family, are invited to come to Burnaby Park between 12 noon and 5pm on August 12th 2023 for a fun-filled day in the great outdoors. The event is a celebration of community and togetherness in the heart of Greystones.
1. Face Painting: children
2. Children's Games: a range of exciting games will keep the little ones engaged and entertained throughout the day.
3. Storytelling: enthralling storytelling sessions will captivate imaginations and transport listeners to magical realms and thrilling adventures.
4. Meditation: for those seeking tranquillity and inner peace, meditation sessions will provide a calming space to relax and rejuvenate.
5. Entertainment: experience the magic of live entertainment featuring our well-known local musicians and dancers who will take to the stage throughout the day to showcase their extraordinary talents.
6. Bring Your Own Picnic: families are encouraged to pack their picnic blankets and chairs and being their food baskets with favourite treats and snacks for a delightful picnic in the beautiful Burnaby Park.
Kids Club Ireland and Empire Events & DJs will be on hand to ensure the smooth running of the activities on the day.