Support & information for women and their children who are being abused
Women's Aid is a national organisation working to address domestic violence in Ireland for over 35 years.
- Support and information to women and their children who are being physically, emotionally and sexually abused in their own homes.
- All services are free and confidential.
- Free translation service
- National Freephone Helpline (1800 341 900) 10am-10pm seven days a week, every day of the year except Christmas day. The helpline provides a non-directive support service and can refer a woman to our other services or to local services or refuge.
- Dublin-based (as below) One to One Support Services provide more in-depth face to face support and information, and can help a woman consider her options and how best to stay safe, and give legal information.
- Court Accompaniment Service where we meet with women before and after their case and support them during their time in court.
- Training on responding to domestic violence to staff and management of groups under the Local Community & Development Programme, Family Resource Centres, Statutory Agencies and Health Professionals.
47 Old Cabra Road
(01) 868 4721
Additional Location Information: