Support group for families bereaved by sudden death of infant or young child
ISIDA supports families bereaved by the sudden unexpected and often unexplained death of an infant or young child, and others affected by it.
- Monthly support groups
- Support for families who experience sudden death of a child up to age 12.
- All services are provided by professionals and experts in bereavement.
- Information on Sudden Infant Death to families, professionals, the media and the public
- Promotes research into the causes and prevention of Sudden Infant Death.
- Residential support groups and befriending service.
4 North Brunswick Street
(01) 873 2711
Additional Location Information:
Phone for details